20's CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Flapper CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Adult Flapper Costumes
Women's 1920s Socialite Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Waist Sash & Drape
- Women's 1920s Socialite Costume
- 100% polyester dull satin, velvet, & faux fur
- Sleeveless dull satin sheath dress has zipper in right side seam
- Dress is fitted over bust, waist & hips; skirt flares widely below knees
- Attached waist sash has black lace medallion anchoring drape
- Velvet jacket has faux fur collar, cuffed dolman-style sleeves
- Satin headband has elastic band at back
- Headband has upright feather anchored by knit mesh rosette
Achieving socialite status is difficult, if not impossible. Generally, socialites are born into wealthy families, sky-rocketing them to the upper echelon of society. And if you're not one of the lucky elites well then, better luck next lifetime bud, because breaking into the tight-knit circle of bluebloods is nearly impossible. Well, it was nearly impossible until now. With this 1920's socialite costume, you'll be schmoozing with members of the upper crust before you can say, "pass the foie gras."
You'll look hoity-toity and feel akin to royalty once you're draped in the silky floor length gown, faux fur stole, and floral headband. In fact, those descended from nobility will accept you with open arms, no questions asked. Your name will suddenly appear on fancy guest lists from here all the way to the Upper East Side of Manhattan, so you'd better brush up on your knowledge of designer brands and your table manners. And once the other socialites and aristocrats actually get the pleasure to speak to you? Well, you'll certainly clinch your status among the crème de la crème of the world. Pretty soon, everyone from the Rockefellers to the Vanderbilts will want to make small talk with the new It girl who's taking the socialite scene by storm.
So, in honor of solidifying your ascension into the privileged class, we raise our glass of Cristal Champagne to you in commemoration. Brava, brava, but please do us a favor; bring us as your +1 to at least one upcoming high society event. Pretty please?