Plus Size Ring Master Costume
- Tail coat jacket
- Top hat
- Boot tops
- 100% polyester velvet, satin, poplin and brocade fabrics
- 100% polyurethane foam and faux leather
- Red poplin tail coat has black velvet cuffs, collar, lapels
- Coat tails are split at center back, gold cord edging
- Lapels & cuffs have metallic gold embroidered swirls
- Gold-tone metal chain links two gold-tone metal buttons at center front
- Gold brocade vest has black tricot back & waist ties, gold-tone buttons at center front
- White satin dickey fastens w/ button & elastic loop at neck
- Dickey has red satin bow tie, decorative buttons
- Velvet-covered black foam top hat has gold brocade band
- Black faux leather boot tops have elastic band under shoe
So your life's a circus, eh?
That's okay. We understand that being in a circus, let alone running a circus is quite the job. You constantly have to make sure the lions are getting their manes fluffed properly. You need to make sure the acrobats don't try anything profoundly stupid because they're bored. And, of course, you need to somehow keep track of all those clowns running around.
Of course, maybe you don't run a professional circus. Maybe you've just got a mini circuit at home. A variety of dogs, cats, and birds that seem constantly underfoot as they attempt new tricks. Daring acrobats of the 'child' variety climbing all over the furniture as they concoct new tumbling routines. Then there's the constant parade of friends in your circus ring (more like packs of animals and clowns) running in and out. This type of circus is just as grueling as the other.
So whether your circus is the professionally advertised kind, or the small ring at home, you might as well show off your circus-wrangling skills in proper uniform. Our Plus Size Ring Master Costume has a tailed coat, vest, and dickey, with satin and embroidered accents. It also comes with a black top hat and faux boot tops. In this outfit, everyone will know who's in charge. You'll be dressed to amaze.