Plus Size Authentic Gene Simmons KISS Costume
- Vest w/ Attached Wings
- Front Codpiece
- Back Codpiece
- Pair of Gloves
- 83% polyester, 17% spandex bodysuit has deep V-neck, concealed zipper fly, elastic ankle stirrups
- Bodysuit inseams & hip cutouts are edged w/ strips of studded faux leather
- Faux leather vest has stretch knit sleeves w/ underarm cutouts
- Tops of sleeves have faux leather strips w/ stuffed spikes
- Wings hang from back edge of sleeves & fasten to vest body w/ metal snaps
- Codpieces fasten to vest & to each other w/ Velcro & webbing straps w/ parachute buckles
- Stretch knit gloves have stuffed spikes over knuckles
- All faux leather parts are decorated w/ metal studs
- Choker fastens w/ Velcro
- Officially licensed
An ocean of fans surrounds the stage. You can hear them roaring as you walk onto the stage. They cry out your name as you pick up your bass guitar. They beg you to play Detroit Rock City. Your fingers pluck the strings and the crowd erupts in a wave of excitement...that's just a normal day in the life of Gene Simmons, “The Demon” and front man of KISS. With our exclusive Gene Simmons costume, you too can have a taste of what it's like to be the rock and roll legend.
This plus size Authentic Gene Simmons costume spares no detail when recreating the classic look of the KISS leading man. The jet black bodysuit stretches to fit, since it's made of a spandex and polyester blend that will hug your body in true rock and roll fashion. Rows of metal studs and faux leather pieces create the iconic stage look. The included vest has attached demon wings, which also feature matching metal studs. Each sleeve has metallic foam-stuffed fabric spikes. The front and back codpieces also have metal studs and fits with velcro. Matching gloves and choker finish the look for a highly detailed and authentic recreation of the outfit worn by Gene Simmons on stage.
So, pick up your bass guitar, get out your makeup and get the bad together. This costume will have you ready to live out your fantasy of being the one and only rock god, Gene Simmons, since you'll be completely indistinguishable from the real thing.