Adult Squirrel Costume
If you've ever taken a casual stroll through the park, you have probably noticed the chittering and scampering of cute little squirrels everywhere you go. But, have you ever stopped and wondered what they are actually up to? Dressing up in our exclusive Squirrel Costume is the perfect way to learn about the secret lives of squirrels, while also looking pretty darn adorable!
People always seem to assume that when squirrels are darting around from tree to tree in the spring and summer, they are looking for nuts and seeds to scarf down, and whenever we see them in the fall, they are hard at work stashing food away for the winter. We aren't saying that's a load of bunk, but those little critters must have more things on their schedule than just eating dinner and gathering more food to eat later. Don't they play games, or gossip about other squirrels? Maybe that's why they are always chasing each other around trees, like it's a big game of tag. And surely they must tease and play pranks on the neighborhood pets, otherwise why else to dogs and cats get so worked up whenever they see a squirrel?
What silly antics will you get up to when you're wearing our mischievously cuddly costume? The faux fur covered one piece jumpsuit features an attached poofy tail and mitts, and the cute ears on the matching hood complete this squirrelly look. Everyone will be complimenting your costume, if you can resist the urge to dart into the bushes whenever they see you, that is!
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Mittens attached to the sleeves at wrists; can fold back to allow use of hands
- White stuffed tail held up by clear cord from zipper pull
- Hood has ears on top, Velcro under chin
- Brown polyfoam acorn can be stuffed w/ tissue to hold shape
- Gray fur jumpsuit has back zipper, white belly
- NOTE: Packaging states costume includes boot covers, however they are NOT included. We apologize for any confusion.
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Nut Accessory
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!