Men's Deluxe Civil War Captain America Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Tops
- 100% polyester fabric and fiberfill, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit fastens with Velcro at center back
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- Attached 3D foam boot tops have elastic band under foot
- Foam belt fastens w/ Velcro at back
- Rigid plastic mask covers upper half of face, has elastic security band
- Officially licensed
Spending tons of time frozen in a block of ice will do things to a guy. It usually goes one of two ways when you thaw out: you either become the leader of the world's greatest superhero team, like Steve Rogers, A.K.A Captain America, or comical antics ensue a la Encino Man. Either way, you might have a hard time adjusting to the modern times. In Steve's case, the world today just doesn't value freedom the same way his generation did.
We look up to Captain America's determination to protect freedom, and his best friend. It's something that everyone should strive toward. Now, you might be thinking to yourself, “How do I become like Captain America?” Believe it or not, you don't have to be infused with Super Soldier Serum and you never have to encase yourself in a chunk of frozen ice for decades. All you need to do is a little bit of determination and this licensed costume!
This Captain America costume for men garbs you up like the Marvel superhero. The costume is packed full of details from the movie, including stitched-in armor with fiberfill stuffing to give you a muscular look. You might even intimidate Iron Man when you show up to the battle. Just make sure to pair it up with one of our Cap shields, since you're going to need one if you want to protect the Avengers from the Sokovia Accords. The other option is that you wear this costume, find Pauly Shore and Sean Astin to do a Captain America and Encino Man crossover...