Mayor of Munchkin Land Costume
Can you imagine the chaos that would've ensued if Munchkin Land had no leader to direct it?
And the Munchkins have plenty of reasons to panic. Witches terrorize them, strangers appear out of no-where, and houses fall from the sky! Dear, dear, yes, Munchkin Land sounds like quite the uproarious place. No wonder Munchkins run to-and-fro trying to find a place to hide while screaming!
So, of course, the Munchkins need a leader. Someone to verify that witches are dead. Someone to appoint other people to do the work. Someone who looks stupendous in a really big hat. They needed a mayor. A mayor would pose a united terrified front to wandering Witches. A mayor could agree with the good fairy on behalf of the whole town. A mayor could be the first to point out the Munchkin's shiny yellow road. That's someone to get behind!
Do you think you could possibly take on such heavy responsibility? Someone must! The Munchkins need someone to lead so they can follow. Here, just put on this Mayor of Munchkin Land Costume. It's got a jumpsuit with printed features like buttons and a watch. There's a green jacket, striped bow-tie, and hat of course! Put this on and the Munchkins will be ready to take orders! We recommend doing something about the squashed witch first...
- 100% polyester
- Sleeveless jumpsuit fits with Velcro
- Yellow top portion w/ printed buttons and clock
- Green bottom portion have wide thighs
- Zipper at waist
- Green jacket w/ satin collar fits using ties at back of waist
- Attached striped bowtie at the neck has Velcro fastener
- Foam lined hat w/ elastic band in the brim
- Gives you the unpleasant task of cleaning up after the witch's untimely demise
- Bow Tie
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!