Boys Deluxe Spider-Man Costume
Anyone can become a superhero. One day, Peter Parker is just normal kid working on science projects for school and the next he’s dressed up as Spider-Man, doing everything that a spider can! That means that your kid has a shot at becoming the next greatest superhero—all he has to do is get an internship with a smart scientist, then get bitten by some kind of radioactive spider that gives him super powers. He’d better start studying now if he ever wants to find his way into a laboratory where he can gain those spider powers.
Of course, it might still be a few years before your kid will actually gain any super powers, but there’s certainly no harm in preparing him with a costume! This deluxe Spider-Man costume comes from the 2017 Homecoming film. It’s a full body jumpsuit with a webbing print on the exterior. It has the bright red and blue colors that Spider-Man is known for and comes with attached boot covers. The costume also comes with a mask to hide your little one’s secret identity from his foes. The finishing piece to this outfit is the webbing under the arms to recreate the perfect look from the movie.
It’s a great look for any kid who loves the Marvel movies, since it provides movie-style look in one quick and easy package. Just make sure to remind him that he still doesn’t have super powers yet, or he might end up picking a fight with a super villain!
- Boys Deluxe Spider-Man Costume
- 100% polyester fabric and fiberfill, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- Attached boot covers have elastic band under foot
- Hood/mask covers entire head, closes w/ hook & loop fastener at back
- Mask has mesh-covered eyes, will obstruct vision
- Officially licensed
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Covers
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!