Storybook & Fairytale CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Alice in Wonderland Costumes
Deluxe King of Hearts Costume
- Deluxe King of Hearts Costume
- 100% polyester poplin, brocade, crushed velvet, satin & faux fur
- Sleeveless tunic has panels of black poplin & gold brocade w/ hem band of diamond print satin
- Tunic edged w/ metallic gold piping at neck, armholes & hem; buttons behind neck
- Thigh-length coat is red crushed velvet w/ edging of white faux fur
- Upper coat sleeves are puffed w/ alternating panels of velvet & diamond print satin
- White satin sash has gold edging, printed red hearts
- Crown has fur band, velvet cap, stuffed gold points & ribs
- Also available in plus size
Look, you’re not the first person who started dating someone, fell in love with them, and then realized that they had a passion for beheading people, alright? We know that, sometimes, life with your Queen can feel a little lonely - literally, since she insists on beheading practically every person the two of you come into contact with - but at the very least, you can take comfort in the fact that you’re the only one who knows how to calm her down when all she’s seeing is red (as in, the blood of all of your subjects). That’s something, right?!
And when the going gets tough and the heads get rolling, we’d like to encourage you to just take a moment to remember why you fell in love with her in the first place. We’re willing to bet that one of the reasons why you were so attracted to her was because of her passion. It’s a totally natural thing! Especially when you, yourself, are so moderate and even-tempered, it’s completely understandable that you’d be drawn to someone who shows such a fiery display of self-possession. And of course you couldn’t have foreseen that all of that was just a preview of her murderous tendencies! We all try to pretend we’re perfect at the beginning of a relationship, only to later find out that our significant other was covering up a love of Nickelback, or a poor credit score - or, in the case of your Queen - a delight in taking other people’s lives. Again…don’t blame yourself! This is just the rabbit hole you tumbled down into!
So make the best of it by donning this Deluxe King of Hearts Costume when you're representing the moderate, non-murderous part of the Wonderland government! The exclusive ensemble includes a tunic edged with metallic gold piping, a crushed velvet coat with white faux fur and puffed sleeves, a white satin sash, and even a crown for a truly regal look. Wear your own favorite black pants and shoes to complete the majestic outfit. Like you to your queen, this costume is the perfect complement to our deluxe Queen of Hearts costume. After all, who needs couples counseling or psychiatric therapy when the two of you look this good?!