Adult Deluxe Cheshire Cat Costume
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Slippers
- 100% polyester jersey knit fabric & faux fur
- Striped jersey knit bodysuit has mock-turtle collar, back zipper
- Stuffed fur tail sewn to back of suit is held upright by clear nylon monofilament attached to zipper tab
- Fur hood has fabric lining, ears on top, wide draped collar; fastens with Velcro at back
- Mitts have elastic at wrists, felt claws at fingertips
- Slippers have felt claws at toes
We're all mad here.
Cats are awesome. We can watch hours upon hours of YouTube videos of them doing crazy things. Like jumping up to a counter only to slip off it. Getting scared by a cucumber placed silently behind them. And we really love it when they are making friends with other animals.
But of all the cats in the world, the Cheshire Cat is the best. He is such a weird cat. He clearly knows all the secrets of Wonderland, but for some reason is reluctant to let Alice in on them. Choosing instead to let her figure things out on her own. Only showing up to help when things get really bad, and his help is more like advice. But he is memorable. Especially with that smile.
This year you can be the awesome cat with this Adult Deluxe Cheshire Cat Costume. You can give people vague, and mysterious advice as they enter your town. Or you can try to jump onto a counter. We are sure if you upload that on YouTube it will be even more popular than the funniest cat videos. Or you could just go to your costume party, and tell everyone how "we're all mad here". If you do that though, you should probably figure out how to do the Cheshire Cat's disappearing act. And if there is a woman who claims to be the Queen of Hearts, make like a tree, and leaf. She is one crazy lady.
|Small||Chest||44" - 50"||112cm - 127cm|
|Medium||Chest||46" - 52"||117cm - 132cm|
|Large||Chest||48" - 54"||122cm - 137cm|
|X-Large||Chest||50" - 56"||127cm - 142cm|