Tween Dawn of Justice Batman Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Tops
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ Velcro at center back
- Printed bat emblem on chest, printed utility belt (foam belt shown in photo is sold separately)
- Attached foam boot tops have elastic band under foot
- Cape fastens to jumpsuit w/ Velcro strips at top of shoulders
- Rigid plastic mask covers upper half of face; has elastic security band
- Officially licensed
This Teen Dawn of Justice Batman Costume recreates the costume worn by Ben Affleck (or Bat-fleck, if you will). The main jumpsuit comes with printed details, like rippling muscles and the Frank Miller inspired Bat-symbol on the front. It even has printed armor details to give that combat-ready look from the movie. To top it all off, the costume includes a cape which can be used to dynamic effect when standing in front of a fan. Just in case all of that wasn't enough to get a kid ready for some crime fighting, the printed utility belt is based on the signature accessory from the comic books. Just make sure to teach him tons of sweet martial arts moves before you send him out to do battle against the forces of evil.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!