Sexy Plus Size Scarecrow Costume
- 100% polyester fleece
- Dress fastens w/ Velcro at center back; styled as skirt, blouse & vest
- Orange blouse portion has yellow ribbon bow at center of collar, short puffy sleeves
- Vest is brown w/ sewn-on shoulder straps
- Fringe edging & appliqued patches on green skirt
- Appliqued patches & fringe on brim of green cone-shaped hat
- Brown wrist cuffs have fringe edging & fasten w/ Velcro
- Also available in child and standard women's sizes
When Dorothy was heading to the Emerald City to see the Wizard of Oz, her pal Scarecrow came along so she could ask the Wizard for a brain. Well, when we went to see the Wizard, ourselves, we asked him for Scarecrow's cute and sassy sense of style! Okay, we might be exaggerating a bit, especially the part about meeting the Wizard. But we did design this exclusive Sexy Plus Size Scarecrow Costume for you to wear while you're out having a good time, so we didn't make that part up!
A lot of people wonder how Scarecrow always manages to look so cute. She spends most of her time outdoors, hanging out in a cornfield, and scaring away birds. And to top it all off, her outfits are all patched up, and she's got bits of straw sticking out of her sleeves. It doesn't exactly sound like the kind of look that would be winning a "Miss Munchkin Country" pageant any time soon! But that's where Scarecrow surprises everyone. She totally rocks the "patched up skirt and overalls" style, which looks like an outfit she picked out from a vintage thrift store, and made trendy again. While some scarecrows stick with old fashioned baggy shirts and pants, this Ms. Crow is making her fashion work for her!
You'll be the hottest scarecrow in Oz while wearing this flirty dress, which we've designed to appear patched up, with bits of yarn on the hem and cuffs to resemble loose straw. We've also included a matching floppy to add some fun and aloof flair. Just add a pair of sexy boots or shoes, and you'll be ready to join an Oz themed group costume on a trip to see the Wizard!