Prestige Women's Angelica Costume
- ''Corset'' cummerbund
- Hat w/ buckle
- Boot covers
- Belt w/ buckle
- 100% polyester interlock knit, brushed knit flannel, tricot & satin
- Elastic waistband on slim-fit black pants
- Elastic sleeve cuffs & neckline on ivory interlock peasant blouse are elastic
- Vest has dark green paisley print flannel front, red satin back w/ self-fabric waist ties
- Black interlock ''corset'' fastens w/ Velcro, has gold braid trim on front
- Dark red diamond print tricot frock coat has black satin collar & lapels
- Molded plastic antique-brass-tone buckle, Velcro fastener on foam belt
- Black interlock boot covers have elastic at fold-over cuff & under foot
- Molded plastic buckle, organza ''feathers'' on felt cavalier hat
If you're tough and worth your salt, you can probably learn how to be a decent pirate. But, if you're the daughter of the infamous Captain Blackbeard and the on-again/off-again sweetie of Jack Sparrow, well... you might just be the best pirate in the Caribbean! Now you can become Angelica, the sassy swashbuckler from the Disney movie Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, in this Prestige Costume, and set sail for adventure!
Angelica has quite an interesting resume. She was going to become a Spanish nun, until a chance encounter with the free spirited Captain Jack Sparrow changed her plans, and she became a pirate instead. Quite a career jump, if you ask us, but she's proved to have taken to the pirating life pretty well, being exceptionally skilled with a sword, and a master of disguise and deception. She spent a good chunk of time scouring the seas for the mythical Fountain of Youth, which, being the persistent pirate she is, she found. Now, if only she could decide if she'd rather marry Sparrow, or push him overboard...
You won't be expected to command a crew of pirate zombies or deal with Captain Jack when you're dressed up as Angelica, so you can focus more on having an exciting adventure in disguise of your own! This high quality costume comes with the entire outfit you'll need to look like the cunning pirate, with everything modeled after the wardrobe in the movie. Complete the look with an accessory sword (she is particularly skilled with a rapier) and a toy pirate pistol, and you'll be the fiercest buccaneer in the Caribbean! Or, at least in the Halloween party.
|Small||Jacket Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Small||Shirt Chest||36" - 42"||91cm - 107cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||18" - 30"||46cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Shirt Chest||42" - 46"||107cm - 117cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Medium||Vest Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||20" - 31"||51cm - 79cm|
|Large||Jacket Length||34 1/2"||88cm|
|Large||Shirt Chest||44" - 52"||112cm - 132cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||23" - 32"||58cm - 81cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Chest||46" - 60"||117cm - 152cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!