Plus Size Sorceress Costume
- Eyeball Hand Accessory
- 100% polyester crushed velvet and knit mesh fabric
- Plunging V-neck, long bell sleeves, off-center front slit
- Velcro tab fastener at back of neck, jagged edges at hem & sleeves
- Cone-shaped hat has wire-edged brim, spiky molded latex band
- Molded latex medallion on twill cord
- Molded latex eyeball hand accessory has elastic loops
- Also available in standard and teen sizes
Raven hair and ruby lips. Sparks fly from her finger tips. - Witchy Woman by the Eagles
Witches are everywhere. There is a saturation of them in our culture. From movies like The Craft, Hocus Pocus, and Practical Magic. To music like Black Magic Woman by Santana. To comic books featuring Scarlet Witch. And everything in between like decorations, and outfits. And our favorite: costumes!
But we love it. Witches are pretty awesome. Just imagine having the kind of power they have. You can cast spells, and make potions. You get to have odd but adorable pets like sassy cats, and ravens. But most of all you get to wear the coolest dresses. And the pointy hats. And the jewelry. Look at all those silver pendants, and crystals of every color. We just want it all.
And this Halloween you can have it all. With this Plus Size Sorceress Costume you can have all the things that make a witch a witch. (Well we can't give you any powers, you'll have to find those somewhere else.) You will have the dress, the hat, and even the jewelry. Although the hand-eye accessory is a little unconventional, it still makes an impression. So embrace the fascination with witches. Watch Practical Magic, and listen to Witchy Woman, and read about Scarlet Witch. Just stay away from love potions, we hear they don't turn out right. Ever.