Plus Size Prestige Captain Jack Sparrow Costume
- Shirt/vest combo w/ attached belts & sash
- Chest belt w/ buckle
- Cropped pants
- Foam boot covers
- Tricorn hat
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel and interlock knit, 100% cotton gauze
- Shirt/vest combo has ivory shirt front & sleeves, dark blue vest panels
- Fringed sash & 2 foam belts w/ plastic buckles sewn to front of vest at waist
- Faux leather chest belt has molded plastic buckle
- Brown brushed flannel frock-coat-style jacket has brass-tone buttons
- Brown interlock cropped pants have elastic waist & cuffs
- Foam boot covers have wide folded-over cuffs at top
- Cotton gauze bandana has synthetic-hair braids attached
- Tricorn hat has wire in brim for shaping
- Also available in child, teen & standard sizes
But, why is the rum gone?
Why is the rum always gone? Is it because Trent drank it all again? We have got to start hiding it in a better place. But where are we going to hide it? It was hidden under the sink in the bathroom this time. We are considering building a hidden trap door in the back yard. It is either madness or brilliance, we haven't quite figured out which. And all to keep Trent from drinking all the rum!
If you have ever felt a little unsteady on your feet, then you know how it feels to be Jack Sparrow, pardon us Captain Jack Sparrow. He is always swaying this way and that way, never quite able to keep his legs under him. We aren't saying that it is because of the rum, but it may play a little bit of a part. That, and he is used to being on the open ocean, so maybe he just has bad land legs.
This Halloween be prepared to ask what has happened to all the rum. Put on this Plus Size Prestige Captain Jack Sparrow Costume and drink up (whatever is left, because all the rum will be gone) at your costume party. Put your beard into two braids. Put on the tricorn hat, and commandeer a ship. You may have to travel to find a loyal crew, try Tortuga. We hear there are some good pirates there. If an Elizabeth happens to show up, just remember the rum disappears around her just like it does with Trent. So, hide the rum!