Native American Tribal Headdress
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. Details
Shipping Destination Restrictions This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Australia
This Headdress might just complete that Native American costume you have been working so hard on. The headdress, reminiscent of those used by Native Americans in years past, fits on the head with a cloth placed conveniently under the cap. Made of a mix of faux leather, fur, and feathers, the headdress aims to emulate the size and look and feel of those used by Native Americans.
The length from the forehead to the tip of the long feathers is about thirty inches, so it's not for the faint of heart—fierce warriors of the spirit and mind need bother donning this. Covering the majority of the headdress, decorative beading and accents emulate the look even further.
- Faux leather, fur, and feather headdress
- Fits on head w/ cloth under-cap
- Decorative beading and accents over whole headdress
- Length from forehead to tip of feathers is approx 30"
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!