Assassin's Creed II Ezio Men's Costume
- Spauldron w/ Attached Drape
- Belt w/ Sculpted Buckle
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester poplin, knit & faux suede fabrics
- Tunic has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Hood attaches to shoulders of tunic with hook & loop fastener
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Poplin belt has hook & loop fastener at back, molded vinyl buckle on front
- Molded vinyl pauldron has faux suede strap w/ hook & loop fastener, attached poplin drape
- Sculpted belt has attached waist sash and fastens with hook & loop closure
- Boot covers have hook & loop fastener at back upper edge
- Officially licensed
SEQUEL? SUB-SEQUEL? PART TWOs?
We're used to the excitement that comes when an epic game has a sequel that is going to follow it. We know that we're going to affix "two" to the title and, really, the only question is going to be whether we're going to label it with a Roman II or a more common 2. Perhaps there might be a weird sub-title that comes with it? But, no matter what, we know that the story is going to get a bit more in-depth and the gameplay is going to bring us to whole new worlds.
And, that's what happened with Assassin's Creed II and Ezio's epic adventures. But... then the world shattered our expectations. A second Ezio game? And a third? What do we even do with that? What are they!? Second sequels? Assassin's Creed II, part 2? How are we to define such glorious wonder when our entire understanding of the sequel structure is disrupted!? Of course... that's the purpose of the assassins, isn't it? "Nothing is true," hmmm?
Help to solve the greatest mystery of all by returning to the past and showing us the future as only Ezio Auditore can. This Ezio Costume from Assassin's Creed II is a surefire way to answer all the questions we still have and look dashingly amazing all at once. The white and red tunic is long sleeved and features Ezio's iconic shoulder cape. The ornate belt keeps the whole look bound together. Pull up the hood and make sure the Creed is memorized because there is a ton for Ezio to do!
FORM YOUR BROTHERHOOD
Of course, once Ezio has managed to save France from the Templars, there's still a whole world left. But, we don't expect you to do that all by yourself. Gear up as Ezio and then find some other assassin friends, Altair, Edward, and the others. Now that is a Brotherhood of Assassins!
|Medium||Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Waist||36" - 46"||91cm - 117cm|