Adult Riverboat Gambler Costume
- Vest Front
- Ascot Tie
- Adult Riverboat Gambler Costume
- You could probably fit an ace up the sleeve (but cheating is wrong)
- 100% polyester poplin jacket and ascot tie, faux linen vest
- Maroon jacket styled with notch lapel and long hemline without tails
- Gold vest front is coarse thread weave w/ notch lapel and decorative buttons, ties around waist
- Black ascot tie attaches w/ Velcro around neck, decorative pearl sewn to front
- Formed felt hat has red band on brim, some shaping may be required
Diamond Jack has been on a hot streak all night. His last hand, he landed a full house. Three hands ago, he got himself a straight. Four hands ago...well, four hands ago he spilled his whiskey right on his pants so it looked like he peed himself, but that's far from the point. His lucky streak can't last forever. The cards flip down on the table. You take a peek at your hand—Ace and King of spades. The dealer drops the flop onto the table. First, it's a Queen of spades. Then a ten of spades appears next to it. Finally, the Jack of spades turns over. Diamond Jack's eyes light up and you know exactly what to do. You slyly call the blind, passing the bid to Diamond Jack, who proudly proclaims, “All in!” A smirk lights up on your face as you call...
Sometimes life is all about taking chances and calling bluffs and that's exactly what this Riverboat Gamble Costume conveys. With a vest and jacket that looks like it was taken straight from the Mississippi River in 1890, this costume comes with everything you need to get your life as a card-playing gentleman started. Each piece is made of high quality fabric, so you can rest assured that you'll look smashing while you call Diamond Jack's bluff, or while you flirt with a few of the fine passengers on your latest riverboat casino adventure.
This look brings you the real Wild West style that defined the time period, so we have a bit of simple advise when you wear this outfit. Just make sure you pack one of our toy pistol accessories, since you never know when a friendly game of poker can go sideways! Also, gentlemen never cheat (so don't stash a few extra Aces in your sleeve before you sit down at the poker table).
|X-Large||Jacket Length||38 1/2"||98cm|